- "Big gooberfish! Huge-o teeth!"
- ―Jar Jar Binks
Opee sea killers, also known to Gungans as Gooberfish, were creatures found in the oceans of the planets Naboo and Strokill Prime. They contained evolutionary traits from multiple other animals, and had strong armor and jaws used in capturing their prey. They moved by taking in water through their large mouth and expelling it though small vents on its back. It would close the distance on its prey and use its long sticky tongue to pull it into its mouth.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (Appears in hologram)
- "Intermission, Part II"—Star Wars Adventures 13
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Appears as a toy)
- Star Wars 46: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part III
- Star Wars 47: Mutiny at Mon Cala, Part IV
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned only)
- William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Kyber Saber Crystal Chase"
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive