Operation Foe-smasher was an Imperial Navy operation carried out during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. It saw the Sith Empire prevent the Mandalorian warlord Varek Tarn from selling the plans of the Sovereign Forge in the Cha Raaba system, and also wipe out Captain Duma's forces.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Space Combat: "Operation Foe-Smasher"
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic's lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the events depicted in post-launch Game Updates can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Additionally, the 2012 novel The Old Republic: Annihilation occurs between Game Updates 1.7 and 2.0, and is dated to 3640 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate, which was released in 2012 prior to Annihilation, can be placed in 3640 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Space Combat: "Cha Raaba Assault"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Space Combat: "Duma Strike"