- "One warship can only destroy so much."
"Tell that to Taris."
- ―Kira Carsen and Var Suthra discuss the Oppressor
Behind the scenesEdit
The Oppressor first appeared in The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 3: Uncertain Surrender, an issue of the Threat of Peace webcomic that served as a prelude for the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. However, as the comic was released in 2009, two years before the game itself in 2011, the Oppressor looks significantly different than the finalized design for the Harrower-class dreadnought.
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 3: Uncertain Surrender (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Diplomacy Crew Skill Mission: "Professional Courtesy"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Fate of the Jedi" on the Oppressor
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- ↑ The Old Republic: Annihilation indicates that Imperial dreadnaughts are approximately 800 meters in length.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Uphrades" on the Daybreaker
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.