- "One warship can only destroy so much."
"Tell that to Taris."
- ―Kira Carsen and Var Suthra discuss the Oppressor
Behind the scenes
The Oppressor first appeared in The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant, an issue of the Threat of Peace webcomic that served as a prelude for the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. However, as the comic was released in 2009, two years before the game itself was released in 2011, the Oppressor looks significantly different than the finalized design for the Harrower-class dreadnought.
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant' (First appearance)
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 3: Uncertain Surrender
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Diplomacy Crew Skill mission: "Professional Courtesy"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Fate of the Jedi" on the Oppressor
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia
- The Old Republic: Annihilation indicates that Imperial dreadnaughts are approximately 800 meters in length.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Uphrades" on the Daybreaker
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places