The vehicle boasted incredible acceleration, which came in handy, since Gasgano loathed to let anyone pass. This vehicle had a nice speed boost package, but after boosting, the pod ran very hot, and lacked a good cooling system to appease. This was also not a problem for Gasgano, as he only used the booster in critical situations.
Behind the scenes
Ord Pedrovia made its first appearance in Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
A statue of it was later featured in the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies, where it was available to players as a veteran reward. In 2008, it became the subject of a loot card in Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game: Champions of the Force, which could be redeemed for the actual podracer in Galaxies.
In Episode I: The Phantom Menace ½ it is erroneously referred to as the "Ord Pedroviz".
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace ½ (Mentioned only)
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (video game)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars Manga: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Replica)
- Star Wars: Episode I toy line
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 51 (POD9-10, Gasgano's Podracer)
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Champions of the Force (Card: Ord Pedrovia Podracer)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (See Gasgano)
- The Phantom Menace: The Expanded Visual Dictionary