- "I remember seeing the Royal Guard in person, once, when I visited Coruscant. Imagine how imposing this looked in life."
- ―Ormes Apolin
Ormes Apolin was a male individual who served as the senator of Kuat in the New Republic Galactic Senate in 28 ABY. He was already a politician during the age of the Galactic Empire, the tyrannical regime that preceded the New Republic. Although he publicly denied that his ties with the Empire had been strong, Apolin had been close enough to Galactic Emperor Sheev Palpatine to have seen his Royal Guards. Though Apolin was seen as a potential candidate to lead the remnants of Palpatine's Empire, Snoke ultimately rose to became the First Order's Supreme Leader.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Bloodline (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only) (First identified as Ormes)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- years before the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of The Force Awakens take place in the year 34 ABY and so using simple math it can be concluded that the events of Bloodline take place in 28 ABY. The tweet in question states that the events of Bloodline take place six