The orobird was a species of large, flightless avians that was populous throughout the galaxy during the Cold War and Galactic War. A particularly simple-minded species, orobirds nevertheless thrived on numerous worlds, baffling scientists as to how they survived despite the fact that they were easy prey for predators and poachers due to their low intelligence, bright plumage and general loudness. Orobirds possessed a brutish temperament, and their meat was particularly foul-tasting. Juvenile orobirds were known as orokeets.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Cartel Market
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan—Codex: "Orobird"