Ororo Transportation was a competitor of Xizor Transport Systems. Xizor had his aide Guri murder Ororo's top executives while he convinced Emperor Palpatine to destroy an Ororo shipyard by telling the Emperor that it was a Rebel base (a claim that was at least partially true as the shipyard housed a number of X-wings).
Ororo Transportation was a member of the Tenloss Syndicate.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy Guide 11: Criminal Organizations
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Secrets of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- (Indirect mention only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 14
- "Special Military Unit Intelligence Update"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 125 (VER1-2, Vergesso Asteroid Field)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Strongholds of Resistance