Ortolan language was formed of grunts and hoots. Its word were formed of one hard syllable followed by a soft syllable for declension.
Glossary of termsEdit
- Bajmo nean - You are not too smart
- Dakoras - You are wise
- Kodamoe - Hurry or waste no time
- Majen va ts ras quee - Let's talk prices
- Va rastne maj bajan quee - It took you long enough to get here!
- Holaoey - No problem!
Notable non-native speakers of OrtolanEdit
- Alien Anthology
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Art and Making of Star Wars: The Old Republic
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.