The Outer Rim Basic, or just Outer Rim, was a 26-letter writing system that was used in the Outer Rim Territories to transcribe Galactic Basic, although it was originally created for another language. Sometimes, it was used in conjunction with Aurebesh, another alphabet commonly used by Basic speakers.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion
- Star Wars Rebels – "Fighter Flight"
- Star Wars Rebels: Recon Missions
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The High Tower"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- (Slide 12)
- (Slide 1)
- (Slide 2) (First identified as Outer Rim Basic)
- (Slide 3)