- "Where are you going, Master?"
"For a drink."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Outlander Club was a gambling establishment and nightclub situated in the lower levels of the planet Coruscant's Uscru Entertainment District. It was a popular and busy location for both the higher echelons of Coruscant society and those engaged in more sinister activities. The club had a central bar which offered drinks and various cutouts where patrons could place bets on sports activities occurring across the galaxy such as podracing and grav-ball. Criminals and other individuals who did not want to garner attention would use the club and surrounding areas to sell illicit goods such as death sticks. Fugitives often used the constant crowds moving in and out of the club to shake pursuit.
Just days before the outbreak of the Clone Wars, the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, pursued and subsequently captured the bounty hunter Zam Wesell who retreated into the club following a failed attempt to assassinate Senator Padmé Amidala. After being disarmed and taken by the Jedi into an alley behind the cantina, Wesell was killed by fellow bounty hunter Jango Fett before she could reveal her co-conspirator's identity.
In 14 BBY, during a hyperspace travel Greez Dritus recalled the Outlander Club as one of his favorite places that he could never go back. Greez told Cere Junda that he won some memorable sabacc pots there.
- Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
Notes and references
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- The events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order occur five years after the proclamation of the New Order, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, it can be deduced that the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place in 14 BBY.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order