The Overdrive Thruster was a high-powered experimental booster engine mounted to the rear of Poe Dameron's T-70 X-wing starfighter Black One just prior to the evacuation of the Resistance base on D'Qar. It was used to provide a temporary burst of acceleration which allowed Dameron to destroy the defense turrets of the Fulminatrix, ultimately leading to the destruction of the Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Destiny – Covert Missions (Card: )
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Heralds of Hope Squadron Pack (Card: ) (First identified as Overdrive Thruster)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Heralds of Hope Squadron Pack (Card: )
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi