Ovissians were a sentient species with a bipedal figure and two pairs of horns. The Ovissian Boolio, a mine overseer on the Sinta Glacier ice asteroid, was a secret associate of the Resistance during its war against the First Order.
Biology and appearanceEdit
The Ovissian sentient species had a bipedal form and a rounded face. Their skin could be green or orange in color, matching their blood, which was rich in copper. The species' eye color could be brown or black.
Ovissians had two pairs of polycerate horns on their heads—the greater pair extended from the sides of the head, while the lesser horns jutted from the mandible. Members of the species could grow to at least 1.78 meters in height.
Ovissians in the galaxyEdit
In around 28 ABY, an Ovissian was present at a cantina on the Mid Rim world of Varnak when Ben Solo, former Jedi Padawan of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, met with "Ren," the leader of the dark side organization known as the Knights of Ren.
An Ovissian served as the headmaster of a school on the desert planet Merokia. The headmaster came into conflict with the student Karr Nuq Sin, believing that his Force visions were simply headaches.
The Ovissian Boolio, who hailed from the world Sinta IV, worked as a mine overseer on the Sinta Glacier, a large ice asteroid that orbited the same star. By 35 ABY, Boolio had secretly become an affiliate of the Resistance, covertly supplying the group with surplus materials. After receiving an anonymous message from an officer of the First Order, Boolio contacted the Resistance, who initiated a mission to retrieve the information. However, Boolio was discovered by the First Order, who had the Ovissian executed.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Battlefront II (DLC)
- The Rise of Kylo Ren 3
- Force Collector (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – The Official Collector's Edition
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Force Collector
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that the destruction of Luke Skywalker's Jedi temple occurred six years before the Starkiller Incident. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, and the events of The Rise of Kylo Ren 3 are set immediately after the temple's destruction, it can be deduced that the events of The Rise of Kylo Ren 3 are set around 28 ABY.
- ↑ The Rise of Kylo Ren 3
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary places the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker one year after the Hosnian Cataclysm. As the Hosnian Cataclysm is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the events of The Rise of Skywalker take place in 35 ABY.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker