- "On the Baroonda track it was a busy day for the salvage droids, which scoured two square kilometers collecting Podracer pieces belonging to the late Turbo McMerrit."
- ―From the Fode and Beed Show
The P-100 was a multi-armed salvage droid commonly deployed from the underside of a large transport craft. They were largely used to retrieve scrap parts from crash sites on Podrace courses. Once the P-100 droids were reloaded into the holding arm, it would return to the main podrace arena to drop off collected parts. If an owner did not claim their parts within two hours they would either be auctioned or sold, often to Jawas.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Non-canonical appearance)
- Rebellion 0: Crossroads
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia