- "On the Baroonda track it was a busy day for the salvage droids, which scoured two square kilometers collecting Podracer pieces belonging to the late Turbo McMerrit."
- ―From the Fode and Beed Show
The P-100 was a multi-armed salvage droid commonly deployed from the underside of a large transport craft. They were largely used to retrieve scrap parts from crash sites on Podrace courses. Once the P-100 droids were reloaded into the holding arm, it would return to the main podrace arena to drop off collected parts. If an owner did not claim their parts within two hours they would either be auctioned or sold, often to Jawas.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Rebellion 0
- The Art of Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
- Inside the Worlds of Star Wars: Episode I
- (First identified as maintenance spider droid)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia