Behind the scenes
P1 first appeared in A Princess on Lothal, the mid-season premier of the second season of Star Wars Rebels, and first identified on the corresponding episode guide on StarWars.com, along with P2 and P3. Star Wars: The Rebel Files identifies the three corvettes as Lightmaker, Duchess Senna, and Amity's Arrow, although it has not been clarified which names corresponds to the ships. however P2 is not the Lightmaker since it was destroyed in the Battle of Atollon, which took place before the battle of Scarif so the Lightmaker is either P1 or P3.
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- "The Gangsters of Galzez"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 20
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Mystery of Chopper Base"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twilight of the Apprentice"
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- (First identified as P1)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- (Indirect mention only)