- "Recharge those warming ovens, Peekay-Four."
- ―PK-4 is ordered to recharge warming ovens
PK-4 was a PK-series worker droid stationed on the planet Gavos and was part of the New Droids' Rights Movement, a group of droids that was focused on spreading violent rebellion against organic life forms throughout the galaxy.
Behind the scenesEdit
PK-4 was originally created for the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, though his short, humorous scene, while scripted and included in early cuts, was left out of the final version. Despite this, his computer-generated model was cloned and inserted into the background of several scenes to create a small army of PKs. In addition, several Star Wars Legends sources referred to PK-series worker droids as PK-4s. His puppet went on to inspire the design of the SP-4 analysis droid, which was originally identified as a PK-4 analysis droid in an early draft of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. However, the SP-4's Databank entry mistakenly claimed that the puppet was originally developed for Attack of the Clones, making no mention of PK-4.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- (First appearance) (as Peekay 4)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace Illustrated Screenplay (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Droids (as Peekay-Four)
- Star Wars: The Complete Saga