PS-29-3, also known as "Hammer," was a male TIE pilot in the Imperial Navy during the Galactic Civil War. PS-29-3 flew under the call sign Shadow Three in the Imperial Shadow wing. He recorded the highest score in academy TIE fighter simulator drills, a fact that caught Admiral Conan Antonio Motti's attention. PS-29-3's starfighter had a command system capable of coordinating the combined power of the entire Shadow wing. He wore a black TIE pilot jumpsuit and helmet, and had designs on being the leading pilot of Shadow wing.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: PS-29-3 • "Hammer") (First mentioned)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: Shadow Three)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Scum and Villainy (Card: Shadow Three)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Masters of the Force (Card: Shadow Three)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia