- "General Organa, I have been requested to assist you in recording your memoirs."
- ―PZ-4CO, to General Leia Organa
PZ-4CO, nicknamed "Peazy-Fourseeo," was a PZ protocol droid who was designed to resemble the Tofallid species. PZ-4CO also served in the Resistance during its struggle against the First Order approximately three decades after the Battle of Endor. She served in the Resistance base control rooms and was a source of tactical data and communications during Resistance operations. As part of her duties, she assisted General Leia Organa, the leader and symbol of the Resistance, in writing a memoir of the general's time during the Galactic Civil War.
PZ-4CO, also nicknamed Peazy, was a PZ protocol droid who served in the Resistance during its operations against the First Order several decades after the Battle of Endor. She was stationed in the Resistance base on D'Qar and often served in the Resistance control rooms, where she assisted in operations by providing technical data and being a source of communication for Resistance officers.
As part of her duties within the Resistance, Peazy was assigned to assist General Leia Organa in the writing of the general's memoirs, and she received assistance from Resistance Major Caluan Ematt in preparing for the interviews with the Princess of Alderaan. Although Organa was reluctant to write memoirs, and indeed it took Peazy forty-four days to convince the general to begin the process, Peazy believed it was important to record them, as Organa had been a vital member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. To begin the process, Organa recounted her experience leading Operation Yellow Moon, a mission that took place shortly before the Battle of Endor, as the general believed its focus on duty would be vital to the members of the Resistance.
PZ-4CO was a protocol droid with feminine programming, with a female pitched voice. She was a tall droid and was covered in blue plates, with red markings across her armor. She was equipped with a holorecorder, which could extend and retract out of and into her torso. She used this recorder to interview General Organa for the general's memoirs, which Peazy believed were important due to Organa's status as a symbol of the Resistance's efforts against the First Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Jones: "There are still thirty pallets of cannon shells in C bunker."
- Kaydel Ko Connix: "Time to completion?"
- PZ-4CO: "Approximately ninety minutes."
- Kaydel Ko Connix: "We don't have ninety minutes. We may not have nine. Forget the cannon shells and the remaining maintenance stocks. Anything still down below is staying."
- ―Jones, Kaydel Ko Connix, and PZ-4CO in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition[src]
PZ-4CO is a character who was created for the 2015 film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, in which she appeared as a member of the Resistance. She made her first appearance in the novel Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure, written by Cecil Castellucci and Jason Fry.
- Join the Resistance
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- The Force Awakens Adaptation 5
- Age of Resistance - Rey 1
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log (Picture only)
- Princess Leia: Royal Rebel
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Droidography
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 68 (Droid Directory: Droids of D'Qar Resistance Base)
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, New Edition
- Star Wars Day-at-a-Time Calendar 2020
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Resistance Transport Expansion Pack (Card: )
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: Extraordinary Droids