Pa Tho was an astronomical object located in the Inner Rim's Pa Tho system. It shared its name with the alien culture known as the Pa Tho, which had vanished at some point by 16 ABY. Pa Tho was also the homeworld of the Human Rebel pilot Nala Hetsime, who participated in the Battle of Hoth in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pa Tho was introduced in the 2012 reference book The Essential Guide to Warfare, authored by Jason Fry and Paul R. Urquhart. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Pa Tho system, and therefore the celestial body itself, in grid square K-14.
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First mentioned)
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Pa Tho system — Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 14 ("Pa Tho")
- ↑ According to The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 14 ("Pa Tho"), the Pa Tho vanished at some point after creating the Great Subcrustal Tubeway. Tyrant's Test, the events of which are set between 16 ABY and 17 ABY per The Essential Reader's Companion, mentions the Great Subcrustal Tubeway, therefore the Pa Tho must have disappeared at some point by 16 ABY.
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology
- ↑ The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ The Essential Atlas