Pablo-Jill's lightsaber was the personal blue-bladed lightsaber of Jedi Knight Pablo-Jill. Separatist warlord General Grievous claimed the lightsaber from floating debris, after injuring Pablo-Jill in an intense duel in a collapsing satellite city over Duro.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force (First identified as Pablo-Jill's lightsaber)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Lightsabers: A Guide to Weapons of the Force
- — The kyber crystal Databank entry states that there is a kyber crystal "at the heart of every Jedi lighstaber."