The Paccosh, also known as the Pacc, were a sentient species from the planet Rapacc. The Paccosh held females of their own and other species in high, almost venerated, regard. After a group of refugees led by the Magys, escaping a civil war on their homeworld, arrived at Rapacc, they were given shelter by the Paccosh. The Nikardun Destiny, led by General Yiv, blockaded Rapacc, having been manipulated by Haplif of the Agbui.
Haplif was responsible for the civil war on the Magys's homeworld, and tricked the Nikardun Destiny into believing that the refugee ship was a group attempting to recruit forces against them. The Magys urged the Paccosh to send out a remnant of their species to escape in case their own world was similarly destroyed. The Paccosh sent out two refugee starships, though neither ship survived.
The Paccosh Uingali foar Marocsaa was a leader within the Paccian Governance, and the being from whom future Imperial Grand Admiral Thrawn ultimately became acquainted with his personal symbol, the chimaera.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising (First appearance, simultaneous with Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook)
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising audiobook
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Greater Good audiobook
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Lesser Evil audiobook