The Pacor sector was located in the New Territories portion of the Mid Rim. In 0 ABY, it bordered the Corthenia sector Coreward, the Barsa and Glythe sectors spinward, and the Outer Rim Territories' Dantus sector Rimward. In the trailing direction, the Pacor sector shared a border with the Irishi sector. The sector retained those borders by 12 ABY, by which time it was situated within space controlled by the New Republic.
The Pacor sector contained the Traval-Pacor system, which was situated at a junction of hyperlanes connecting the Pacor to the Corthenia and Glythe sectors. By 1 BBY, the system was the site of the Traval-Parcor System Institute of Technology. The Galactic Empire used a shipyard in the Traval-Pacor system to produce Imperial-class Star Destroyers by 4 ABY. In 12 ABY, a battle was fought in the system between the naval forces of the Imperial Remnant and the New Republic, in which the latter faction was victorious.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Pacor sector was established in the StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas, authored by Daniel Wallace and Jason Fry. The first visual depiction of the sector was in the 2012 reference book The Essential Guide to Warfare, on a map designed by Modi.
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First pictured)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Essential Guide to Warfare places the Pacor sector in the Mid Rim, between the Hydian Way and Namadii Corridor hyperlanes. The Essential Atlas places that part of the Mid Rim in the New Territories.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology. Yansan is stated by Alliance Intelligence Reports to have graduated from the Traval-Parcor System Institute of Technology "about three and a half years ago," which translates to approximately 1 BBY.
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports