Pagetti Rook was a skiff guard employed by Jabba the Hutt. He would capture banthas to maintain his religious practices, and subsequently sacrifice them as part of a battle ceremony. Tusken Raiders would not appreciate that practice. Riding on the first skiff during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon in 4 ABY, he prodded Luke Skywalker with a force pike, forcing him to walk the plank. Rook was killed by Skywalker when Luke jumped back on the skiff.
Behind the scenes
Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive first provided the nickname Queequeg for this character; however, this was only a production nickname. Leland Chee still referred to this character as "Weequay hunter" and later named him Pagetti Rook in Star Wars Insider 143.
Queequeg is a fictional Polynesian harpononer from Herman Melville's Moby-Dick. The Weequay species were named after the Polynesian Queequeg but were originally named Queequay by the crew of Return of the Jedi.
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi comic
- Heir to the Empire 2 (Vision to Luke Skywalker)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Coloring Book (Max Rebo) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Coloring Book (Luke Skywalker) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Magic of Myth (book)
- Star Wars: The Action Figure Archive (First identified as Queequeg)
- "Set Piece"—Star Wars Insider 67
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Weequay Hunter) (backup link) (Picture only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 124 (WEE1-2, Weequay) (Picture only)
- (Indirect mention only)
- "Rogues Gallery: Jabba's Henchmen!"—Star Wars Insider 143 (First identified as Pagetti Rook)
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes