Palpatine might refer to:
- Darth Sidious, born Sheev Palpatine, Dark Lord of the Sith and Galactic Emperor.
- Palpatine family, the descendants of Emperor Palpatine.
- Palpatine Archive,' 'a space station located within the Corusca sector which held valuable artifacts from conquered planets.
- "Palpatine", a short story in From a Certain Point of View.
- Palpatine, the Senator, Supreme Chancellor, Galactic Emperor, and Dark Lord of the Sith from Naboo
- Cosinga Palpatine, Naboo aristocrat of the Royal House and father to the above
- Palpatine Essex Yerac, better known as P. Essex Yerac, an officer of the Alliance to Restore the Republic
- Palpatine II, editor of the Galactic Weekly NewsStack
- Chancellor Palpatine Spaceport
- Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center
- Palpatine (city)
- Palpatine Boulevard
- Palpatine Causeway
- Palpatine Gardens
- Palpatine Parkway
- Palpatine Cluster
- Palpatine Counter-Insurgency Front
- Palpatine Mine Network
- Palpatine Triumphant, a holopainting of a glorified Emperor Palpatine
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.