- "Give it full thrusters! Full speed!"
"I am, sir."
- ―Poe Dameron and Goode during their escape
Pammich Nerro Goode was a human female who served as a lead dispatcher for the Resistance at their base on the planet D'Qar around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. During the Resistance's conflict with the First Order, Goode was present in the D'Qar base control room for the preparations and execution of the Resistance's attack on the First Order's Starkiller Base superweapon. She later sided with Captain Poe Dameron when the latter staged a mutiny against Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo. Shortly after this, she was present to co-pilot the transport that took Dameron and General Leia Organa down to the abandoned base on the planet Crait. Goode participated in the Battle of Crait, flying a V-4X-D ski speeder. She died during the battle along with several Resistance pilots. While in the D'Qar base, Goode wore a brown lead dispatcher's uniform. She had dark skin and black hair.
Behind the scenesEdit
Pammich Nerro Goode first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, portrayed by Crystal Clarke. She was identified as Ensign Goode in the film's credits, and was named Pammich Nerro in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film. Her full name, Pammich Nerro Goode, was shown in the video game LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Despite the game being non-canon, story group member Pablo Hidalgo confirmed on Twitter that the names provided by the game for previously unidentified characters, including Pammich Nerro Goode, were considered canon.
In Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, the character's first name is spelled "Pammich." This alternate spelling has since also been used in Topps' Star Wars: Card Trader, in X-Wing: Second Edition, and on StarWars.com's Databank.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (First identified as Pamich Nerro Goode)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Pamich Nerro)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z states that Goode was of the generation who had not experienced the Galactic Civil War. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Endor at 4 ABY, and the Battle of Jakku at one year after that. Aftermath: Empire's End places the Galactic Concordance which was the formal end to the war, in the wake of the battle. Therefore, Goode must have been born during or after 5 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ screenshot) (