The Coruscant police speeder was utilized by police officers and Guardian police droids of the Coruscant Security Force to assist in patrolling Coruscant during the Clone Wars. It was operated by a single pilot and could carry two passengers. The back compartment had bars for prisoner transport. The side of the vehicle listed the jurisdiction.
During the Clone Wars, police droids utilized the police speeder to pursue bounty hunters Chata Hyoki and Robonino that had been hired by Count Dooku to attack Senator Padmé Amidala who they were chasing through Coruscant's skylanes.
Behind the scenesEdit
The police cruiser made their first visual appearance in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars TV series episode "Pursuit of Peace". The cruisers in the episode are shown to belong to Coruscant police sector 417.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Pursuit of Peace" (First appearance)
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "To Catch a Jedi"
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Panther police interceptor)