Pantolomin, also known as Panto Prime, was the primary planet of the Panto system, in the Dolomar sector of the Core Worlds. It was an aquatic world known as one of the greatest tourist places of the galaxy.
Pantolomin was located in a star system in the Core Worlds region of the galaxy, on the Namadii Corridor between Twith and Ord Mirit. It was an oceanic planet, famous for the intricate coral reefs found in the waters of its northern continent. The entire system, including Pantolomin specifically, operated as a resort world for galactic travelers. It offered visitors casino submarines, such as the Coral Vanda, a submersible cruiser that operated in the famous oceans of Pantolomin.
In 9 ABY, Pantolomin was attacked by Grand Admiral Thrawn who was looking for Captain Hoffner and the location of the Katana fleet. The Chimaera bombarded the ocean in order to force the Coral Vanda to surface and surrender. Unique coral reefs were destroyed during this operation.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Dueling Ambitions
- Star Wars: Rebellion (Non-canonical appearance)
- X-Wing: Wraith Squadron (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Iron Fist (Mentioned only)
- X-Wing: Solo Command (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising (First appearance)
- The Last Command (Mentioned only)
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- "Creatures Preview"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- Star Wars: Rebellion: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- "Who's Who in Rogue Squadron"—Star Wars Insider 59
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 79 (German Edition - LOR1, Garik Loran)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 124 (PAN1-2, Pantolomin)*
- Wraith Squadron"—Star Wars Gamer 9 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook