- "The Assembly has decided that the actions of Chairman Cho are out of order."
- ―A member of the Assembly
The Pantoran Assembly was a democratic institution that governed Pantora, the principal moon of the Pantora system and the homeworld of the Pantorans. It was overseen by an elected Supreme Chairman, with the office being held in turn by Chi Cho and Notluwiski Papanoida during the Clone Wars.
The Assembly had the power to remove the Chairman from office if they committed actions that were deemed to be illegal or beyond the scope of their powers, and could also grant additional powers or authority to other elected officials if necessary. When Chairman Cho preemptively declared war upon the Talz native to Orto Plutonia, the Assembly called him out of order and revoked his authority whilst giving Senator Riyo Chuchi the authority to negotiate a peaceful settlement between the Pantoran government and the Talz leader.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass" (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Endless Vigil
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 10 (Databank A-Z: Chewbacca–Cloud City)
- (First identified as Pantoran Assembly)