Paploo was a male Ewok of the Bright Tree tribe on the forest moon of Endor. During the Battle of Endor, Paploo aided the Rebel strike team that was led by Han Solo in destroying the generator powering the Death Star II's deflector shield.
Paploo lived in Bright Tree Village on the forest moon of Endor during the Galactic Civil War, and was a skilled Ewok scout like his friends Teebo and Wicket W. Warrick. When a Rebel strike team, led by Han Solo, arrived on the moon to destroy the generator powering the Death Star II's deflector shield, Palpoo aided the Rebels in infiltrating the generator facility.
In order to reduce the number of guards outside of the bunker's back entrance, Paploo stole a speeder bike belonging to Imperial scout troopers. Three of the four troopers sped after him, while only one remained behind. Though the Rebels were initially concerned that Paploo's actions would draw unwanted attention, his actions allowed the Rebels to capture the remaining stormtroopers and enter the facility. Though the Rebels were captured, they were nonetheless able to later destroy the shield generator, allowing the Alliance Fleet the successful chance to destroy the orbiting Death Star.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! audiobook
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Destiny – Spark of Hope (Card: )
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition