A para-wing glider or paraglider was a very light, single person, winged vehicle. It consisted of little more than a pair of wings and a repulsorlift engine, which could be attached to a pilot's back.
The downtrodden of Coruscant's lower regions arranged para-wing races that utilized the tractor fields of the city's garbage pits.
- Star Wars Missions 3: Attack on Delrakkin
- Riders of the Maelstrom
- Shadows of the Empire novel (First appearance)
- Shadows of the Empire: Evolution (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear (As "Paraglider")
- Star Wars: The Art of the Brothers Hildebrandt (Picture only)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "paraglider")
- Strongholds of Resistance