- "It's the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."
- ―Han Solo, referring to the Millennium Falcon
A parsec was a unit of astronomical distance equivalent to about 19 trillion miles (3 light years). For example, Tatooine was less than a parsec away from Geonosis, and the Kamino system was located twelve parsecs south of the Rishi Maze.
Han Solo claimed his starship, Millennium Falcon, made the Kessel Run in "less than twelve parsecs," boasting about its ability to withstand shorter, more dangerous routes through hyperspace. In reality, the Falcon only made it through the Run in less than twelve parsecs on a technicality, as one needed to round down to reach the number Solo claimed.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Pit and the Pinnacle"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Escape from Coruscant" (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 22 (Highlights of the Saga: The Battle of Geonosis)
- Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Star Wars Made Easy
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Databank A-Z: Tee Watt Kaa–Kamino)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- The Star Wars Book