- "Tell your people to take shelter. If you have warriors, now is the time."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi, to Tion Medon
Pau'an Warriors were the infantry of the Pau'an military. Because they lacked the necessary resources to outfit themselves with updated military equipment, the Pau'an military outfitted its warriors with ancient ceremonial armor and weapons. Every warrior was well trained with their outdated axes and shields, and were able to utilize them with grievous results when near enemies. They also used Dactillions and Varactyls as a means of transportation.
In the Battle of Utapau during the Clone Wars, Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi arrived on Utapau in an attempt to track down General Grievous of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Port Administrator Tion Medon greeted Kenobi, and informed him that Grievous was holding them hostage and that there were thousands of battle droids on the tenth level. Kenobi informed Medon to have his people to find shelter, and that if he had warriors, to inform them that now was the time to fight.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Force Collector (Indirect mention only) (Vision to Karr Nuq Sin)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Pau'an Warrior (★★★) (link)) (First identified as Pau'an Warrior)