Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer Dropped - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Doing million dollar work on a shoestring budget."
- ―Paul Huston, describing work on the Special Edition release of Star Wars
Paul Huston was the senior digital matte artist on the Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition release. Huston's work on the re-release of Star Wars began in 1994 and included new Mos Eisley scenes as well as shots of Ben Kenobi's hut.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
- Star Wars Trilogy Special Edition
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith