Peldon Minor was an astronomical object located within the Peldon Minor system. It was located in the star cluster that eventually became the Cassander subsector, a part of the Cassander sector in the New Territories portion of the Outer Rim Territories. During the Clone Wars, Galactic Republic colonel Hurst Romodi participated in military actions at Peldon Minor and was later decorated for his efforts while fighting there.
Behind the scenes
Peldon Minor was mentioned in the 2012 reference book The Essential Guide to Warfare, authored by Jason Fry and Paul R. Urquhart. The StarWars.com Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Peldon Minor system, and therefore the celestial body Peldon Minor, within grid square L-5.
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Peldon Minor system — Based on corresponding data for
- Peldon Minor system, and therefore the astronomical object Peldon Minor, in grid square L-5, which is designated as part of the New Territories by The Essential Atlas. places the
- Tadrin and Tendrannan "sectors" were actually subsectors of the Cassander sector. Furthermore, the Online Companion only notes that several of the Cassander sector star systems were a part of the Tadrin and Tendrannan sectors but does not explicitly mention the Cassander subsector, which The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 111 ("Cassandran Worlds") establishes as encompassing a star cluster that became one of the three constituent parts of what The Essential Atlas identified as the Cassander sector. Therefore, this article assumes that Cassander sector systems not assigned a specific subsector by the Online Companion, which includes the Peldon Minor system, were situated in the Cassander subsector. established that the
- The Essential Guide to Warfare