Prior to its destruction, it carried Darth Vader, Emperor Sheev Palpatine and senator Orn Free Taa to Ryloth. Cham Syndulla, leader of the Free Ryloth movement, had acquired knowledge through his spies — which Vader suspected to be in Taa's inner circle — that Vader and the Emperor would be on the Perilous when it came Ryloth.
The thought of assassinating both the heads of the Empire — the Emperor and his right-hand man — motivated Cham to pour all his resources into the coordinated attack on the ship. Although he failed in his task, the Perilous was destroyed above Ryloth after its hyperdrive was tactically bombarded.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Lords of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars Super Graphic: A Visual Guide to a Galaxy Far, Far Away
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3
- ↑ Star Wars: TIE Fighter Deluxe Book and Model Set
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know