- "An attack on Taanab—though on the Perlemian Trade Route—would earn the dissidents more condemnation than praise, as Taanab’s agricultural projects feed billions in the Mid and Outer Rim."
- ―Vice Admiral Rancit explains why it's unlikely the Carrion Spike will target Taanab despite its placement on the Perlemian Trade Route
The Perlemian Trade Route was a trade route which included the planets Felucia and Taanab. When considering potential targets for the stolen Imperial corvette Carrion Spike, Moff Wilhuff Tarkin ruled out Taanab as being at risk despite its placement on the trade route, as the planet supplied food to many other planets.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Tarkin (Mentioned only)
- Leia, Princess of Alderaan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 17 (Databank A-Z: Ewoks–Finn (FN-2187))
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game places Brentaal IV at the intersection of the Hydian Way and Perlemian Trade Route. As places Brentaal IV in the Bormea sector, both routes must pass through it.
- ↑ Collapse of the Republic
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Tarkin
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Star Wars: Galactic Defense