Perspicacity was a cruiser in the Republic Navy during the Mandalorian Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Mandalorian warrior clans. In 3963 BBY, as the Mandalorians threatened the planet Serroco, Perspicacity was part of Admiral Saul Karath's Battle Group Serroco intended to protect the world. In the ensuing attack, the Mandalorians devastated Serroco with nuclear missiles, and Perspicacity was lost over the world. The vessel's destruction was later listed in an edition of The Admiral's List, an official publication issued by the Republic Navy.
Behind the scenesEdit
Perspicacity was first mentioned in The Admiral's List: Remember Serroco! Edition, an in-universe news report appearing on the back page of Knights of the Old Republic 17: Nights of Anger, Part 2, written by John Jackson Miller and released in 2007. The ship was later given an entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 The Admiral's List: Remember Serroco! Edition
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 21 ("Perspicacity")
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Admiral's List: Karath Home Safely
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic 15: Days of Fear, Part 3
- ↑ Knights of the Old Republic 17: Nights of Anger, Part 2