Pex was a merchant that sold props which storytellers could use for retelling exciting stories.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
This Non-Player Character (NPC) was added as a tribute to Jason "Pex" Ryan, who was the events manager of Star Wars Galaxies from August 2003] to May 2008. He organized and supported many in-game events, often playing famous characters like Princess Leia or Darth Vader at such events.
The developers of the game added a chance for every storyteller vendor NPC (who sell props for players to use in self-created events) to have the name Pex.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Am Empire Divided
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Meet the SWG Devs and Team: Come Say Hi!. Star Wars Galaxies Forum (through swgemu.com/archive) (2006-07-27). Archived from the original on September 9, 2016.
- Zenke, Michael (2008-05-05). Ending of event support for Star Wars Galaxies marks era's close. Engadget. Archived from the original on September 3, 2020.
- Hertzberg, Karen (2007-08-22). SWG: Dev Diary with Jason "Pex" Ryan. TenTonHammer. Archived from the original on September 3, 2020.
- Pex Tribute, What Have You. Star Wars Galaxies Forum. Archived from the original on August 31, 2011.