Captain Phasma carried her customized blaster rifle while performing her duties for the First Order. The blaster rifle was claid in chromium to match its owner's distinctive armor. However, Phasma's blaster rifle lacked the full trigger guard standard for an F-11D blaster. The barrel of Phasma's blaster rifle had heat dispersal vents, while it also had an extended stock which contained a gas reservoir.
- "All this time we've spent together, have you really learned nothing? I'm a survivor. No matter what the cost. Today the costs is loose ends."
"What loose end? I'm not a loose end!"
- ―Phasma, before executing TN-3465
In 34 ABY, Phasma carried her blaster at Jakku and used it under the orders of Kylo Ren to execute some of the remaining villagers that survived the attack of the stormtroopers following Lor San Tekka's death. She also carried it when she was thrown into the trash compactor of Starkiller Base. After escaping from the compactor, Phasma attempted to use her rifle to take out Lieutenant Sol Rivas, but missed as the base was being destroyed at that time.
Later that same year, Phasma carried her blaster aboard the Supremacy, the flagship of Supreme Leader Snoke. She prepared to oversee Finn's execution for his treason against the First Order, but the Raddus, General Leia Organa's flagship commanded by Vice Admiral Amilyn Holdo, crashed into the Supremacy, splitting it. Finn later used the laser ax of a First Order stormtrooper executioner to destroy Phasma's blaster, causing her to use her baton to fight him.
Behind the scenesEdit
Phasma's blaster rifle was originally designed as a heavy stormtrooper weapon for Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. For Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, the blaster was redesigned and featured a slight colour change, making it more in line with the chrome of Phasma's armor. According to Matthew Savage, the blaster seen in The Force Awakens was more gold than the one of The Last Jedi, though he isn't sure if director Rian Johnson requested the blaster to be more chrome.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Attack of the Conscience"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75103 First Order Transporter)
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Set: 75201 First Order AT-ST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Phasma's blaster rifle)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Phasma
- ↑ Captain Phasma, Part I
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Captain Phasma's blaster. Matthew Savage (December 10, 2018). Retrieved on December 10, 2018. "Captain Phasma's blaster. We original designed this blaster as a heavy stormtrooper weapon for the force awakens, this design, from the last Jedi, featured a slight color change making it more in line with the chrome of her armour. #starwars #starwarsthelastjedi #thelastjedi #starwarstheforceawakens #theforceawakens #starwarsprops #starwarsblaster #propdesign #propdesigner #propmaking #3dmodeling #3dmodel #hardsurface #industrialdesign #conceptart #conceptartist #weapondesign #blaster #captianphasma #starwarscosplay # stormtrooper"