Phindar was a planet in the Outer Rim Territories, near the Mandalore sector. It was controlled by a criminal organization, the Syndicat, until 44 BBY, when it was overthrown by the Jedi Knights Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Phindians then elected a Governor. The planet was orbited by Phindar Station, which was twice attacked by the Confederacy of Independent Systems in 20 BBY, during the Clone Wars. It was here that, in 19 BBY, Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress confronted Yoda, Jedi Knights Maks Leem and Jai Maruk, and their respective Padawans "Scout" (Tallisibeth Enwandung-Esterhazy) and Whie Malreaux while they were en route to Vjun.
The planet was an early member of the New Republic.
- Jedi Apprentice: The Hidden Past (First appearance)
- Jedi Apprentice: The Mark of the Crown (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- "Hondo Ohnaka's Not-So-Big Score"—Star Wars Insider 144 (Mentioned only)
- Yoda: Dark Rendezvous
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- "Rogues Gallery: Who's Who: The Bounty Hunters!"—Star Wars Insider 132
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook