- "The Phindians are a highly technological species, and are very devoted to family."
- ―Arihnda Pryce
Phindians were a humanoid reptilian sentient species native to the planet Phindar that featured green skin, yellow eyes, elongated skulls, and long arms that extending past their knees. They were cautious by nature and generally preferred to avoid trouble. Osi Sobeck of the Confederacy of Independent Systems was a member of this species, as well as the criminal Moralo Eval. Other members included Hem and his wife, Teeyr Hem, and the administrator of the Phindar tanker facility.
Biology and appearanceEdit
Phindians were a reptilian species distinguished by their long arms and elongated skulls. They had green skin and yellow eyes. Phindians were native to the planet Phindar, which was located in the Mandalore sector, in the Outer Rim Territories. Blinkly rapidly was the Phindian version of a wide smile.
Phindians in the galaxyEdit
- "Moralo Eval is impressed. No casualties on the first challenge. I guarantee you that will not be the case with the next."
- ―Moralo Eval
Osi Sobeck was the Phindian warden of the Citadel prison, which held Jedi prisoners of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During a rescue mission to break out Jedi Master Even Piell, Sobeck pursued the rescuers and the escapees until he was subsequently killed. Moralo Eval was a Phindian criminal who killed his mother when he got bored. He plotted to kidnap Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine of the Republic with Count Dooku of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Their plan was ultimately foiled by the Jedi, who sent Obi-Wan Kenobi to infiltrate Eval's group.
A Phindian was the administrator of the Phindar tanker facility. In 14 BBY, the Imperial Moff Wilhuff Tarkin came to refuel his corvette and talked to the Phindian. Hem was a Phindian senator and husband of the Phindian Teeyr Hem. Arihnda Pryce gained access to them by buying them an expensive bottle of wine. A Phindian was part of a crowd that began bullying several Imperial officers. A Phindian was among the patrons at a cantina on Son-tuul, when a collective of bounty hunters met up for a heist.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Counterattack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- Thrawn 4
- Darth Vader 7
- Allegiance 1
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Databank A-Z: E-11 Blaster–Cornelius Evazan)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Tarkin
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 Thrawn
- ↑ Star Wars: Alien Archive
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Box"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo"
- ↑ Thrawn 4
- ↑ Darth Vader 7