- "I joined six months ago, off Phorsa Gedd."
- ―Vifra, to Hazram Namir
Phorsa Gedd was a terrestrial world in the Mid Rim region of the galaxy which had factory-deserts. The Imperial soldier Vryant served at the trenches for two years. The Rebel Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry also fought on Phorsa Gedd as a part of the Alliance's campaign into the Mid Rim. Members of the company remembered the battle sometime after, in 3 ABY.
- "Six years on Herdessa, two in the trenches of Phorsa Gedd before I was shipped here."
- ―Vryant reflects on his service with the Empire
During the Imperial Era, Vryant, a soldier of the Galactic Empire, served two years among trenches on Phorsa Gedd before being reassigned to a garrison on the colony world Mrinzebon. Around the year 1 ABY, the Rebel Alliance began a campaign into the Mid Rim which lasted nine months. During the campaign, the Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry fought at Phorsa Gedd's factory-deserts, under the command of Captain Micha Evon. When the campaign failed and the Alliance began withdrawing from the Mid Rim, the Sixty-First was redeployed to a number worlds it had fought on just months before and the engineer technician Vifra joined the company at Phorsa Gedd around the latter half 2 ABY.
In 3 ABY, Hazram Namir, a First Sergeant in the Sixty-First remembered the fighting on Phorsa Gedd, which he remembered vividly, when reflecting on the failed Mid Rim campaign while on the planet Haidoral Prime. Shortly before the Battle of Hoth that same year, Namir reminisced the battle his comrades Beak and Roja on the planet Hoth. During the Siege of Inyusu Tor, Namir talked to Vifra, who mentioned joining the Sixty-First from Phorsa Gedd six months prior. Following the siege, Carver, another member of the Sixty-First who had served on Phorsa Gedd, told stories of the battle while in a cantina in the Sullust's capital city Pinyumb. In 4 ABY, the New Republic pilots Wyl Lark and Nath Tensent told stories of their worst nights in the wilderness, one of them described spending evenings in the factory-deserts of Phorsa Gedd.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Alphabet Squadron
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the beginning of the Mid Rim Retreat is reflected on by Hazram Namir is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY. The novel also states that the beginning of the Mid Rim campaign was eighteen months prior to this, which sets the beginning around 1 ABY.
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Vifra mentions joining the Sixty-First Mobile Infantry off of Phorsa Gedd is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY. Vifra further states that she had joined six months prior, which sets that event around the latter half of 2 ABY.
- ↑ The sections of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Phorsa Gedd is mentioned are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mentions must have therefore happened in 3 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas