- "This coronation is going to be different from the others. Something less showy would be better."
"Hmm. Usually 'showy' is the whole point of a crown, even here. Let me go through the treasury records."
- ―Princess Fanry and the court jeweler
The treasury of the Pijali monarchy was located on the Inner Rim planet Pijal, within the grounds of the royal palace. It stored several crowns traditionally used in the planet's coronation ceremonies, and its records could be accessed using a datapad. Around 40 BBY, while in the treasury, Pijal's court jeweler assisted the Pijali Princess Fanry in selecting a crown for her upcoming coronation.
Using the treasury's records, the jeweler presented Fanry with wooden boxes containing several crowns for her to choose from. While the princess contemplated, Pijal's Lord Regent, the Jedi Rael Averross, attempted to visit Fanry in the treasury, but he was denied entry due to the sacred nature of the process. Fanry eventually selected one of the treasury's simplest circlets, which the court jeweler brought to the monarch's coronation two days later.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Master & Apprentice (First appearance, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice audiobook)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Yavin battle to 0 BBY, thereby placing Kenobi's birth in 57 BBY and the events of Master & Apprentice around 40 BBY.