- "The fewer mouths at the table, the bigger my slice of pikatta pie."
- ―Head of Teyr naturalization
Pikatta Pie was a rich and thick pie made with wheat, Bantha Butter that acted as a sweet glaze, and water, and the dish's beige crust was stuffed with a fruit filling. The pie was thought to have been invented by Baron Hodor of the planet Teyr. Teyr naturalization's head once joked that the less immigrants Teyr had, and therefore the less mouths to feed, the larger the head's slice of Pikatta Pie could be.
Behind the scenes
Pikatta Pie was first mentioned in the 1998 reference book The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons, authored by Daniel Wallace. It made its first appearance as a craftable item in the 2003 Sony Online Entertainment massively multiplayer online role-playing game, Star Wars Galaxies, which closed in 2011. Galaxies was also the first source to fully capitalize the subject's name.
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide