Pirt Rawklin was a Human male who worked in a laboratory on Corellia as an administrative head during the time of the Galactic Civil War. He, and two other executives, Benn Calder and Rond Fenimer, were killed by a spacer dispatched by Corellian Security Force Lieutenant Joth, when it became apparent that the laboratory was involved in some form of illicit activity. Upon being killed, the spacer employed by Lieutenant Joth collected Rawklin's passcode and used it to download information from his personal computer. Upon doing so, it was discovered that the laboratory was indeed involved in unsanctioned bioengineering projects.
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "It's a lab, all right. It's being used to bio-engineer creatures. This may be sanctioned for some labs, but this one is operating under the radar. This means trouble. Shut the place down."
- ―Lieutenant Joth, to a spacer
A Human male by the name of Pirt Rawklin worked as an administrative head on an island laboratory on the Core World of Corellia during the time of the Galactic Civil War. Rawklin, and two other executives by the name of Benn Calder and Rond Fenimer, oversaw the work of Mon Calamari Doctor Maldien, and the other researchers and security officers who operated within the laboratory. Meanwhile, in the capital city of Coronet, Lieutenant Joth of the Corellian Security Force became aware of rumors that the laboratory was involved in some form of illicit activity.
Eager to learn more, Joth employed a spacer to investigate the laboratory, and uncover more information. In the process of doing so, Joth instructed the spacer to kill Rawklin and the two other administrative heads. Despite putting up a fight with his small arsenal of carbines, Rawklin was killed, and the spacer collected from his body a passcode which was used to access and download information from his office computer. The information gleaned from the computer confirmed Lieutenant Joth's suspicions that the laboratory was being used for unsanctioned bioengineering projects on various creatures. In light of this, Joth ordered the spacer to shut down the facility.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
During his time as an administrative head in the Corellian laboratory, Pirt Rawklin wore a green-colored robe, underneath which he wore a muscle shirt with two shades of gray. His other clothing consisted of a black decorated belt and a pair of black sturdy boots. His personal arsenal consisted of multiple types of blaster carbines, including a laser carbine, an EE-3 carbine rifle, and an elite carbine.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Pirt Rawklin was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. With the release of Publish 25's New Game Enhancements on November 15, 2005, the expansive Legacy Quest series was introduced to the game. One of the quests, titled "Coronet Murmurs: Agents of Destruction," featured Pirt Rawklin. The objective of the quest was for players to kill Benn Calder, Pirt Rawklin, and Rond Fenimer for their passcodes, which could be used to proceed to the next quest objective.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to its opening crawl, Star Wars Galaxies was set sometime after Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. One character in the game, Ruwan Tokai, referenced the destruction of the Death Star as occurring one year earlier, placing the timeline somewhere around 1 ABY. However, the existence of other characters and quests in the game indicated a timeline of anywhere from 0 to 3 ABY.
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Coronet Murmurs: Agents of Destruction" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Coronet Murmurs: Tracking Down Rumors" on Corellia