- "He was useless at anything except saying 'yes,' so the Empire's rise was quite the making of him."
- ―Pitina Mar-Mas Voor, on her husband
This human male was the husband of Pitina Mar-Mas Voor. Around 26 BBY, he served as a senator for the Galactic Republic, and married Voor on her eighteenth birthday when she was married off by her family. After the rise of the Galactic Empire, he was given an advisor's office for his loyalty. Eventually Voor spread rumors that Darth Vader suspected her husband of sedition, making sure her husband heard the rumors. The next morning, he was found hanging by his cummerbund.
- Doctor Aphra 36: Unspeakable Rebel Superweapon, Part V (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Doctor Aphra 36: Unspeakable Rebel Superweapon, Part V
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 36: Unspeakable Rebel Superweapon, Part V states that Pitina Mar-Mas Voor was born twenty-five years before Palpatine's rise, which is dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore it can be deduced that Voor was born in 44 BBY. As Voor was married off on her eighteenth birthday, it can also be deduced she was married in 26 BBY.