Plasma torches were tools used to cut through solid objects with a flow of plasma, they could be used as weapons. They are known to have been used in the Peragus Mining Facility; when Meetra Surik was trapped inside the facility's medical bay, she used a plasma torch to cut the way out through a closed door.
Behind the scenesEdit
Plasma torches are notable in the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for being one of the most useful tools in the game, being able to bash almost any locked door or container open.
- The Old Republic: Revan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction (Mentioned only)
- Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons
- Han Solo's Revenge (First appearance)
- Fair Prey"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- "Death-Hunter"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9
- The Courtship of Princess Leia
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Cracken's Rebel Operatives
- Platt's Starport Guide
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Dangerous Covenants