Plasteel was a hard material that had a variety of uses. For example, interior doors could be made of plasteel. The red Kaleesh mask worn by Sidon Ithano was also made of plasteel, as were certain parts of Darth Vader's helmet. That material could also be used in reconstructive surgery. By placing a plasteel sleeve over a fused bone segment, a surgeon would lend it enough strength so it was as sturdy as the original bone. Similarly, a plasteel mask could be attached over newly reshaped facial muscles.
Since plasteel appears in most pieces of Star Wars media, this list only includes specific mentions or descriptions of plasteel.
- Queen's Shadow
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Lords of the Sith
- Rebel Rising
- "The Perfect Weapon"
- "The Face of Evil"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I
- Star Wars Resistance Season Two
- "Rules of the Game"—Canto Bight