Plastoid was a type of material used in the armor worn by Darth Vader, a Dark Lord of the Sith. When Luke Skywalker burned Vader's armor on Endor, only the charred and twisted remains of the partially molten helmet, along with ashes and small pieces of metal and plastoid were left behind in the funeral pyre. Stormtrooper armor was made of a plastoid composite. Plastoid was used in the construction of certain Separatist droids.
Since plastoid appears in most pieces of Star Wars media, this list only includes specific mentions or descriptions of plastoid.
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Knights of Fate
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Outer Rim