- "Permission granted to land on Platform 327."
- ―Cloud car pilot, to Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon
Platform 327 was a landing platform in Cloud City on Bespin. The Millennium Falcon parked there after the Battle of Hoth when its crew, the friends of Luke Skywalker, were fleeing Darth Vader's pursuit and sought refuge with Lando Calrissian. However, Boba Fett had intercepted the Falcon and Vader arrived ahead, ordering his men to deactivate the ship's hyperdrive during its maintenance.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Captured on Cloud City
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Leia and Han - The Han Rescue" (Appears in flashback(s))