- "Permission granted to land on Platform 327."
- ―Cloud car pilot, to Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon
Platform 327 was a landing platform in Cloud City on Bespin. The Millennium Falcon parked there after the Battle of Hoth when its crew, the friends of Luke Skywalker, were fleeing Darth Vader's pursuit and sought refuge with Lando Calrissian. However, Boba Fett had intercepted the Falcon and Vader arrived ahead, ordering his men to deactivate the ship's hyperdrive during its maintenance.
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Rendezvous at Bespin"
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Captured on Cloud City
- "Into the Clouds"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Leia and Han - The Han Rescue" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 3 (Building the Galaxy: Motion Control Filming) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition